- Miami Beach
- Comparison Chart
Sol Schools Toronto Student House
Address: 414 Jarvis Street, Toronto, ON (Map)
Student House in Toronto
The Sol Schools Toronto Student House is located across the street from Sol Schools Toronto's campus on Jarvis Street. It consists of apartments that accommodate four students each. Students are housed in single private rooms with shared kitchen and bathroom facilities. A large fully equipped common kitchen and common bathrooms and showers are available to all residents of the house at a ratio of 1 to 4.
All rooms are fully furnished private rooms with a single bed, drawer space, desk, chair, bedside table and TV set. The house is also equipped with hi-speed wireless Internet access, a phone line and cable TV. The entire apartment unit is heated in the winter months and air-conditioned in the summer. There are laundry facilities on the ground floor of the apartment at a cost of $2.25 per wash and $1.75 for drying.
A new set of sheets, a pillow, and a blanket is provided for every student upon their arrival to the student house. Students are then expected to wash and maintain their sheets and pillows. Extra sheets, pillows and blankets can be provided at an extra charge.
It is important for all students living at the students house to realize some very important points so you know what to expect at the student house.
- The Student House is an apartment shared by 3 or 4 students. Although the apartment is cleaned once a week, for the most part, you are responsible for cleaning your room and we can not clean your room if your room is not tidy. The Student House is NOT a hotel and we will not clean your dirty dishes and/or your personal belongings, nor will we tidy your room and your belongings. If you dirty the house and/or your room between our cleaning days, you are responsible for cleaning it.
- Although we provide you with some basic kitchen necessities, we do not provide full kitchen equipment. If you are in need of specific kitchen tools for cooking, you will need to provide your own. We provide, cutlery, plates, bowls, cups, pots, pans and some other basic cooking and food preparation tools. There is also a refrigerator, an oven, a stove and a microwave in each of the apartments.
- You are at no time allowed to have outside company in the house. The apartments lack common area for exactly this purpose. There are to be no house parties or large gatherings at the apartment. Aside from the kitchen, there is no common space in the apartments.
- If you are arriving on the weekend, you will have to make sure you have the right information from us, or from your agency, for getting room keys. There is no front desk or a reception on Saturdays, Sundays or afterhours. Students who use our Airport reception service will be given keys by their driver. But if you choose to come to the house by yourself, please make sure you have the right information from us by contacting your agency or emailing us at: email@example.com
- A $250.00 security deposit is required by all students staying at the student house on their first day of arrival. Security deposits can only be accepted by credit card and is returned to you upon your departure from the student house.